Turn an ordinary birthday party hat into a cute shark party
craft or decoration. To make shark party hats, you will need:
- Cone shaped birthday party hats.
- Blue construction paper.
- White paper strips.
- Black paper scraps or googly eyes.
- Glue stick.
- Wrap a sheet of blue construction paper around a party hat.
- Seal the paper with a glue stick and trim the excess edges.
- Cut the shape of the shark tail and fins from the remaining blue paper.
- Fold the bottom edge of the fins and line with glue. Stick to the hat (one on each side and the dorsal fin on the front center).
- Glue the shark tail to the point of the hat.
- Cut the white strips of paper in a zig-zag pattern to make shark teeth. Glue around the bottom edge of the hat.
- Cut small circles from the remaining white paper to make the eyes. Glue a small black spot of paper (pupils) in the middle of the eyes. You can use googly eyes instead of making your own.
- Glue the eyes to the hat.