Feeling more creative yet still want something easy? Kids will recall the moment Nemo was scooped from the ocean with Nemo-in-a-bag invitations. Use the template cutouts of Nemo or make your own little Nemos to use in these whimsical invites.
- Nemo party hats.
- Paper bowl jellyfish.
- Hanging Nemo cutouts: Use the cutout templates from the invitations to make several cardstock Nemos to hang from the ceiling. Nemo coloring pages are a good place to find Nemo’s friends to use as templates for more fishy-friend cutouts.
- Plastic bag fish: Use coloring pages to create plastic bags of all of Nemo’s aquarium friends to place around the party space.
- Nemo cake: This cake replica of everyone’s favorite fish is fun to make and yummy to eat.
- Sea turtle cupcakes.
- Nemo cheese crackers: these cute snacks are easily made with crackers, cheddar cheese, mozzarella string cheese and sliced olives.
- Fish crackers.
- Fish shapes: A fish-shaped cookie cutter turns any sandwich, quesadilla or marshmallow cereal treat into friendly fish fare.
- Nemo pizza: Cut a ready-made, square pizza dough into the shape of Nemo. Use a combination of black olives and orange and white cheese to “color in” the shape to look like Nemo.
4. Games and Crafts
More ideas for Finding Nemo party games and crafts:
- Make Nemo aquariums just like the one in the dentist's office.
- Dory memory game: Just like Dory needs to remember, “P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney,” challenge guests to remember a name and address at your party. Tell the guests the name and address of your choice as they arrive, and then repeat it a few times throughout the party. Close to the end of the party, gather kids together and ask them to write down the information. Award prizes to those who get it right.
- Nemo pinata.
- Shark party games.
- Bobbing for Nemo.
5. FavorsAny crafts made at the party would also serve well as your Finding Nemo party favors. Additional suggestions include:
- Nemo stickers.
- Squirting fish bath toys.
- Individual packages of fish crackers.
- Inflatable fish toys.