More invitation ideas:
- Photo of your child dressed like Doc Mcstuffins, or wearing a doctor’s coat and stethoscope.
- Doc McStuffins coloring pages
- Cut out the image of your child’s favorite character and trace it onto cardstock. Let the birthday child color in the picture and decorate the invitation.
- On the door to the party space, hang a sign that reads, “The Doc is in.”
- Make Doc McStuffins’ character cutouts to hang around the party space, along with character coloring pages.
- Scatter plenty of stuffed animals around the party area, including a lamb, hippo, dragon and snowman to represent the main characters.
3. The Clinic
Once the space is created, a small table for examining the patients is all you really need. Something with a flat surface, such as a child-sized table or even a dolls bed would work well.
4. Doctor's Gear
Another option is to give out lab coats to kids as they arrive. These can simply be white, button down shirts in a larger size than they would normally wear, or even white painters’ smocks you can find at a craft store. Child-sized aprons are another alternative to the lab coat, if they are white and have pockets in which to place the doctor’s tools.
A toy doctor’s kit is something you may already have in your child’s collection of play things. This can be shared among guests as they treat the stuffed animals, or you may purchase a toy doctor’s kit for each guest and use them as the party favors as well.
Another idea is to have kids make their own Doc McStuffins doctor kits as a party craft.
5. Crafts and Games
- Make Doc McStuffins headbands.
- Make Doc McStuffins’ stethoscopes and heart bandages.
- Doc McStuffins coloring pages.
- Doc McStuffins stick puppets.
- Make small versions of the “big Books of Boo-Boos.”
- Stuffed animal obstacle course (players race to see who can get their “patient” through the course and to the clinic first).
- Stuffy shells (stuffed shells).
- Lambie cake.
- Hallie-dogs (hot dogs).
- Chilly-Chili (or use the name Chilly in conjunction with additional cold foods such as snow-cones or ice cream.