have party guests turn their favorite pages from a Brave coloring book inot their very own tapestries. To make a Brave
tapestry, you will need:
- Brave coloring book.
- Sheets of fabric or decorative, fabric-paper (found in craft stores).
- Hot glue gun.
- Remove the desired picture from the coloring book and have the child color it.
- Once colored in, cut the image out of the page.
- With the hot glue gun, mount the image to the sheet of fabric.
- Turn the fabric over and fold the top end down (about one inch).
- Cut a length of ribbon and insert under the fold. (you will need enough left out of the fold to tie the ends together and form a hanger. Glue the fold closed with the ribbon inside. Bring up the ends of the ribbon to meet, tie them into a bow and hang.