To make a docotr's bag like the one Doc McStuffins uses, you will need:
- Small canvas tote bag.
- Toy doctor’s tools.
- Glue and scissors.
- Sheet of foam board
- Adhesive bandage.
- Small heart sticker.
- Piece of cardboard (cut to fit inside of the tote bag)
- Place a piece of cardboard or heavyweight paper inside of the tote bag, so that the glue doesn’t leak through to the other side.
- Cut the shape of a circle out of the foam board.
- Stick the heart sitcker to the center of the adhesive bandage. Stick the bandage onto the foam circle.
- Glue the foam circle to the front of the tote bag. Allow to dry and remove the cardboard.
- Fill with doctor’s tools.