With Easter just a few days away, it's time to get serious about shopping for Easter basket gifts. If you're struggling to come up with ideas, check out my list of Easter basket gift suggestions, as well as the Easter basket ideas from other About.com Parenting Channel Guides. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Baseball cards or tickets to see a baseball game.
- Finger puppets.
- Palm-leaf crosses and other palm crafts.
- Children's books about Easter, my favorite of which is The Country Bunny and the Golden Shoes (compare prices).
- A jumprope.
- Doll clothes.
- A pass to go bowling or play miniature golf.
- iTunes gift cards for older kids.
- Coloring books.
I recently came across another idea worth sharing: Papier mache Easter eggs from Not Martha. So cute!
What do you put in your kids' Easter baskets?