It's time for another roundup of giveaways on party-related blogs. Check out these opportunities to win prizes--and then let me know if you end up landing something!
- A whole slew of party professionals, led by Courtney Dial of Pizzazzerie, is hosting a cupcake skewer contest. Entrants must submit photos of a cupcake-on-a-stick they've created. Deadline: Sept. 22, 2010. Prizes: an autographed copy of Cake Pops by Bakerella, a $25 gift code to Sweet! Baking Supplies, a $25 gift code to The Twinery, a cupcake skewer notecard set from Calligraphy Etc., a cupcake clipboard from A Touch of Whimsy Designs, a BabyCakes Mini Cupcake Maker, a cupcake party pack from Blush Printables, and mini cupcake boxes from Party Starters. Get all the contest details on Pizzazzerie.
- Loulou Tutu is giving away a Pretty Pixie Set, which includes a tiara, handmade fairy wings and a pompom ribbon wand--perfect gear for a fairy-themed birthday party. Deadline: Oct. 3, 2010.
- The blog Making Lemonade is giving away a $30 store credit to Chickabug, an Etsy shop that makes paper party supplies and invitations. Deadline: Oct. 1, 2010.
- Mommy's Sweet Things is giving away a $35 gift card to purchase custom photo cards from PhotoCardCreations. They'd make great party invitations or thank you notes! Deadline: Sept. 23.
- And don't forget that customized party kit being given away by Shy Shirley. I blogged about it before, but the deadline isn't until Sept. 28.
Know of a party-related giveaway I missed? Drop me a line.